Most business owners and entrepreneurs are aware that social media is a vital tool for brand recognition and customer engagement. Some may have even built a Facebook page for their business, whether in the Austin area or elsewhere in the world.
Chances are that you, personally, spend time interacting with family and friends on Facebook and/or Twitter, considering the fact that “daily average users in the U.S.” is estimated at 128 million (about 40% of the U.S. population) for Facebook alone.
Unfortunately, that is the extent of the knowledge or use that most entrepreneurs give to this powerful platform, primarily because of the general lack of understanding. Due to its dynamic nature and their inability to fully leverage it, social media becomes to many, a legitimate waste of time.
In fact, many of our clients have expressed to us a sense of overwhelm and dread about social marketing when we bring up the topic. They have a gut feeling they should be using these platform and see their competitors using it, but they have absolutely no idea where to begin.
“We have a Facebook page, but no one ever comments,” and “We opened a Twitter account, but besides promoting our deals and sales, we don’t really use it,” are some of the comments we frequently hear.
When we dig a bit deeper, some of our clients squirm even more. These are some of the questions we ask when analyzing the state of social properties with our clients. If you get uncomfortable when you read this, then there is probably room for improvement in your business. But don’t worry…we can help:
- Is your social media strategy and tactics improving your SEO?
- Is your social media presence improving your brand awareness to your target market?
- How do you typically react and respond to online feedback – both negative and positive?
- How is your competition using social media?
- Are you able to create and rank a YouTube channel for your company or product?
- How many customers have you acquired as a direct result of posting or engaging on your social properties?
- How often do you publish news, information, or updates regarding your area of expertise or focus?
- What value are you sharing with your prospects through social media?
- Are you communicating your company’s “voice” and “personality,” to your prospects and customers?
Do not worry if you shiver at the thought of one or more of these topics. When you first connect with Digital Assets Factory to discuss your social media marketing strategy, we will answer these questions together, and also help you craft a powerful and consistent message to your prospects – one that will help you create an atmosphere of value and trust with your audience.
Don’t worry if this stuff makes your head spin. Another benefit of partnering with us is that we will show you to focus on the platforms that bring ROI and that actually add customers to your business. We never apply strategies just because “everyone else is doing it.” We will set you up with the tactics that will bring you the most customers with the smallest investment of time and money possible.
Let’s get to work, together. Call us or fill out the Discovery Form to receive a free video analysis on the state of your social media strategy.